Grade 3 Tutoring
Students in grade 3 love ICan Education tutoring because they get to express themselves a whole lot more and really make a statement!
Discover your child’s
Book an appointment with us to discuss how you can take your child’s education to the next level. Our experts will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the next steps.
Subjects we offer
The iAchieve Grade 3 Program boosts your child’s confidence to demonstrate their skills related to reading, writing, and spelling. Our tutors also boost your child’s knowledge in Math, French, and Science based on the Ontario Curriculum.
In Grade 3, students switch from learning to read, to reading and writing to gather information. Grade 3 Math introduces the importance of time, money, and distance. Grade 3 science is all about the environment and plant life. If your child needs tutoring in English, Math, or Science, one of our ICan Education tutors can help!
- Listen and answer to a variety of questions and media works
- Write short texts using several forms such as a story, a simple letter, and a poem
- Express ideas and opinions on different topics, use appropriate pronunciation
- Read and demonstrate understanding of written texts through written and oral responses
- Counting and ordering numbers up to 1000
- Adding and subtracting three-digit numbers
- Counting by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, 10’s, 25’s , and 100’s
- Calculating money amounts up to $10
- One-digit multiplication, division by one-digit divisors
- Measuring distance in kilometres, mass in kilograms, and capacity in litres
- Telling time to the nearest 5 minutes
- Understanding geometric patterns with number sequences, a number line, and bar graphs
- Reading and displaying data using vertical and horizontal bar graphs
ICan Education’s iLearn French Grade 3 program builds a strong foundation for your child’s reading comprehension, speaking, and grammar skills in French!
French Immersion Tutoring
- Be able to listen and respond to different spoken texts and media works
- Express their reactions and opinions on stories and media works in a discussion
- Write short texts in French such as: invitations, a story, and journal note
- Identify and practice French language structures such as nouns, prepositions, verbs, adjectives, and conjunctions
At ICan Education, we tutor Grade 3 students with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders) and ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder).
We understand that each child has their own learning process and with the Grade 3 iAm Determined Program, we create a personalised IEP (Individual Education Program) to make sure your child gets the most out of tutoring.
Say goodbye to homework stress once and for all with ICan Education’s Grade 3 personalised Homework Help Programs
Excellent tutoring services!
Excellent tutoring services! I am extremely happy with my daughter’s progress after enrolling with ICAN Education. Very helpful, professional and knowledgeable Manager. Highly recommended!
Friendly & Inviting
ICAN has been very helpful with filling in the gaps with my daughter education. Everyone is very friendly and inviting. We find this to be helpful for our daughter learning environment ! Thank you ICAN Education.
Impressive programs for child’s academic progress & enhancement! Would recommend this place for tutoring.
Here you can review some statistics about ICAN Education
Book an appointment today
Please select a location (See contact info below):
Brampton – Heartlake
Brampton – Queen Street
Brampton – Springdale
Brampton – Castlemore
Brampton – Financial Dr
Mississauga – Erin Mills
Mississauga – Meadowvale
Mississauga – Square One
Toronto – Don Mills
Toronto – St. Clair Avenue West
General Inquiry Form. In order to assist you with your customer service inquiry, please fill out the form below.
Determine your child’s learning level:
Take a quick online skills test and receive a free analysis of your child’s abilities. Discover areas your child excels in and areas that require immediate attention.